VirtualHealth’s platform, HELIOS®, is the first comprehensive platform purpose-built for integrated value-based care and deployed by some of the most innovative healthcare organizations in the country to manage millions of lives. Through the HELIOS® platform, VirtualHealth (VH) empowers healthcare organizations to achieve enhanced outcomes while maximizing efficiency, improving transparency, and lowering costs. For more information, please visit www.virtualhealth.com.
- Conduct software architecture, design, and coding activities to support new features and functional components
- Contribute to vision for and execute on evolving the company’s ground-breaking care and population health management platform
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, QA, and other members of the engineering team
- Engage with clients as a technology subject matter expert and provide real-time feedback to client questions and requests
- Develop services using microservice architecture for existing and new functionality
- Support senior technology executives and add value with respect to strategic discussions and key technology decisions
- 5+ years in enterprise technology development
- Expertise and experience with PHP (Symfony and Yii frameworks preferred)
- Expertise and experience with MySQL or other RDBMS
- Knowledge of Agile methodology, common architectural patterns, and standard development tools (version control, project tracking, collaboration)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Expertise and experience with C# .NET
- Experience with AWS services especially microservice architecture
- Knowledge of containerization (Docker) and Orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (Redis, ElasticSearch, Mongo)
- Knowledge of application development using streaming or message queuing (Rabbitmq, Kafka, etc)
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off provided
- Rapidly growing technology company with upside potential
- Ability to work remote
- Immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided
VirtualHealth is committed to ensuring that information security remains a top priority for everyone. All workers are responsible for the protection of our Information Security and we take the execution of this seriously. Information Security Policies and procedures details and training will be provided during on-boarding.
Each candidate will be subject to a background and reference check before beginning employment.