We know how critical having access to quality mental health care is. We envision a world where people are able to receive the help they need from anywhere, and it starts with Valera Health.
Mental Health Therapist
Valera Health is a best-in-class tele-mental health service company that uses digital technology to deliver high-quality and culturally appropriate behavioral healthcare.
At Valera Health, we practice complete care and believe that great care happens when we work together. We employ a comprehensive care approach that combines therapy and medication management with overall wellness promotion. We make sure our patients are supported between visits with personalized tools and resources and an easy way to reach out for help. Our team works together to provide treatment that is comprehensive, coordinated, and tailored to patients.
Therapist, Contractor and Full-Time positions open
Responsibilities of Therapist:
- Rendering evidence–based therapeutic treatment to patients
- Providing an array of mental health services to promote individualized patient recovery primarily through tele-health video or telephone
- Conducting intakes, individual, group, and family therapy when applicable
- Providing mental health assessments, counseling, referrals, and intervention services
- Completing and maintaining documentation in a timely and accurate manner and according to Federal, State and company guidelines
Qualifications of a Therapist:
- LCSW/equivalent of independent license.
- 1 year of demonstrated psychotherapy experience using evidence-based treatment
- 1 year of experience with documenting and treatment planning within an EMR
- Access to a computer, webcam, reliable internet connection and private, quiet space for sessions
- Bilingual in Spanish or Chinese
- Two years of experience providing clinical supervision (for those interested in a supervisory role)
- Prior tele-health or remote experience
- Reliable self-starter who is able to work independently and also as part of a team
- Strong engagement and assessment skills to work with a diverse range of patients
Fair work deserves fair wages, we at Valera support wage-transparency and value this role at between $35-$60 depending on completed visits for 1099/Contractor roles:
$35 30 min
$50 45 min
$60 60 min
For a full-time role at the starting rate is $69,500.
Valera Health Mission Statement:
To provide compassionate mental healthcare to those who need it the most, when they need it the most.
Valera Health Values:
- Follow the data, embrace change, and adapt purposefully
- Build an authentic, inclusive, and engaged community
- Collaborate and work as a team
- Invest in our team members and their development
- Incorporate diversity and equity every step of the way
- Treat others with dignity and operate with integrity
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- And many more
Be part of our mission!
We are very proud of the work that we do and it takes a great team to make it happen! If you are interested in one of our open positions, we’d love to start the conversation.
We hire people from all backgrounds because that’s what it takes to build a team that can reach and support those in need of high-quality behavioral healthcare. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.