VP, Investor Relations
Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person — whether that’s meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health equips over 800 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, as a leading and preferred mental health service. Companies like J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Microsoft, J.B. Hunt, Bumble, and Instacart use the Spring Health platform to provide mental health services to thousands of their team members globally. We have raised over $370 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, and many more. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2.5 billion.
The Vice President Investor Relations will report to the CFO and is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing a comprehensive, global strategic investor relations program in compliance with corporate policies and securities regulations. This role serves as the primary contact to analysts, shareholders, and investment bankers, building and maintaining relationships to broaden investment interest in Spring Health.
- Serves as primary investor and analyst contact capable of articulating our business model in a clear and concise manner and building confidence in our vision and strategy.
- Understands and can articulate our financial model and KPI’s at an expert level both internally and externally.
- Oversees and performs research and analysis of industry, peers and competitors’ financial statements, operational metrics, valuation, relative stock price movements, investors' and analysts' perceptions and opinions, and stock ownership, as well as other ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- Collaborates with the Marketing team and other functions on strategic communications matters, including, but not limited to crisis and issues management, M&A, corporate sustainability/ESG, and financial media relations.
- Supports the implementation of the Company’s ESG program.
- Leads in the development, design, writing, production, and coordination of investor relations presentations to the financial community.
- Manages the IR calendar, including organizing conferences, road shows, and investor meetings, to support analyst, investor, and other investment community events.
- Manages external IR vendor services and relationships.
- Works closely with management to address shareholder questions and resolve issues, as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal skills, superior intellect, and an outstanding ability to communicate, including strong oral and written communications skills, as well as C-level and Board presentation experience.
- Investor relations experience, along with a deep knowledge of the capital markets.
- Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships within the investor/analyst community.
- Ability to quickly grasp and articulate our business strategy and certain technical elements to investors and others in the capital markets ecosystem.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to think and act in the best interests of our investors, customers, and employees including collaborating, constructively disagreeing, and executing in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional decision-making and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 7+ years’ work experience in corporate IR, treasury, finance, investment banking, sell-side investment research, corporate development and similar positions with a publicly traded company or agency IR experience.
- This position is based in NYC
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint in particular) and Google Suite.
- CPA, CFA, or MBA desired, but not required.
- Flexible to travel as required
The target salary range for this position is $XX - $XX, and is part of a competitive total rewards package including stock options, benefits, and incentive pay for eligible roles. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs annually at minimum to ensure competitive and fair pay.
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women, communities of color and historically underrepresented talent are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Spring Health we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Ready to do the most impactful work of your life? Learn more about our values, how we work, and how hypergrowth meets impact at Spring Health: Our Values
Hypergrowth meets impact
What to expect working here:
- You will be held accountable to an exceptionally high bar and impact
- This may be the fastest work environment you will ever experience in terms of growth, decision-making, and time to impact
- You will be challenged to set and protect your own boundaries
- You will create processes & products that have never existed before
- You will have very direct conversations and receive continuous feedback to push you to become the highest performer you can be
- Change is a constant here: your role, team, responsibilities, and success metrics will shift as the company grows
- You get to be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the field
- You get to learn and grow at an extremely accelerated pace
- You will experience transparency, integrity, & humility from leadership
- You will be empowered to constantly challenge the status quo
- You get the space to experiment & innovate
- You get to make a transformational impact for the company, mental health, and for real human lives — and you will see that impact quickly
- You will become more resourceful and resilient
- You get to be part of a winning team that opens doors in the future
Benefits provided by Spring Health:
Your Total Health:
- Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
- 20 total yearly no-cost visits to the Spring Health network of therapists, coaches, and medication management providers for you and your dependents
- Flexible paid time off in addition to 12 paid holidays throughout the year
- $500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
- Access to Gympass, an on-demand virtual benefit that provides wellbeing coaching, and budget management.
- Spring Health provides access to QuitGenius, a platform with technology-tailored, personalized addiction treatment plans for substance use (*QG is available to benefit-enrolled employees, spouses, and dependents age 18+)
- Sabbatical Leave: When you’re a Team Member at Spring Health and hit your four-year Springaversary, you’ll be awarded a four week, fully paid, sabbatical leave.
You And Your family:
- 4-4.5 months of fully paid parental leave
- Spring Health provides team members and their families with sponsored access to Bright Horizons® child care, back-up care, and elder care.
- Access to Joshin is provided by Spring Health. Joshin is a comprehensive support system for disabilities and neurodivergence in the workplace. This benefit supports employees, their families, and our teams through personalized navigation and disability education and training along with a network of screened in-home caregivers with disability and neurodivergent experience.
- Access to fertility care support through Carrot, in addition to $4,000 reimbursement for related fertility expenses
Supporting you financially through:
- Our People team benchmarks all salaries using the Radford Global Compensation Database for technology and life sciences industries. Radford benchmarks salaries with 3,589 global firms, 6.5 million employees, and 98 countries across the globe. We do this to ensure all of our team members are paid equally and competitively.
- On top of competitive and benchmarked salary, Spring Health offers incentive pay (based on role), and equity that begins vesting as we celebrate your first year with the company!
- Employer sponsored 401(k) match of up to 2% after 90 days of employment
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
- Flexible work arrangements: 60% of Spring Health team members work fully remote while 40% work in a hybrid model from our New York City offices
- Focus Fridays: no meetings, no distractions, just time for you to get work done.
- Focus Weeks: In Spring 2023, we held our first ever Focus Week, we canceled all non-essential meetings, minimized distractions, and you, our team members, to dive into the key work that gets chopped up or deprioritized during the regular day-to-day. We saw a 36% jump in the average energized score after those five days of flow state work and are finalizing a plan for quarterly Focus Weeks for team members.
- Up to $1,000 Professional Development Reimbursement per calendar year.
- $200 per year donation matching to support your favorite causes
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.