Senior Manager, Strategy & Operations
Remote · New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 4, 2024
Who We Are
Ro is a direct-to-patient healthcare company with a mission of helping as many patients as possible achieve their health goals. Ro is the only company to offer telehealth care, at-home diagnostic testing, labs, and pharmacy services nationwide. This is enabled by Ro's vertically integrated platform that helps patients achieve their goals through a convenient end-to-end healthcare experience spanning from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. Since 2017, Ro has helped millions of patients in nearly every single county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts.
Ro was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2022, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2022 for our third consecutive year, and named one of FORTUNE's 2022 Best Medium Workplaces.
As Sr. Manager, Strategy & Operations, you will work closely with our Care Delivery teams to develop the strategy and execute initiatives for scaling our Body Program. You will be accountable for preparing workflows and processes for new product launches, rolling these out with cross-functional partners and monitoring their impact. Additionally, you will identify trends, use those learnings to provide guidance for continuous improvement and size impacts. Also, you will manage the ongoing relationship with one of our key insurance partners. You’re a data-driven, hands-on strategist who is comfortable digging into metrics and getting into the weeds with day to day operations while also being able to zoom out to make higher-level business strategy recommendations.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with Product, Data and Care Delivery teams to launch and operationalize new products and features
- Develop robust, scalable workflows and partner with cross-functional partners on their execution
- Identify opportunities, develop strategies and implement initiatives to improve operational processes
- Establish and monitor key business metrics, identify trends / risk areas, perform ad hoc data analyses and propose solutions / optimizations
- Lead day-to-day partnership with our insurance partner
- Create and deliver memos and presentations with key insights and recommendations
- Monitor the weight management space to identify key updates, particularly as it relates to insurance coverage updates, clinical trial results, etc.
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- 6-8+ years of experience in a combination of analytical roles (i.e. management consulting, investment banking, etc.) and high growth startups (i.e. Strategy & Operations, Strategic Finance, etc.)
- Experience building strong cross-functional relationships
- Experience with modeling and data analysis in Excel / Google Sheets, Looker experience a plus
- Demonstrated operational skills with ability to zoom in on nitty gritty details just as well as you can zoom out to provide strategic direction
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to adjust to evolving priorities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
We've Got You Covered:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
The target base salary for this position ranges from $145,000 to $171,000, in addition to a competitive equity and benefits package (as applicable). When determining compensation, we analyze and carefully consider several factors, including location, job-related knowledge, skills and experience. These considerations may cause your compensation to vary.
Ro recognizes the power of in-person collaboration, while supporting the flexibility to work anywhere in the United States. For our Ro’ers in the tri-state (NY) area, you will join us at HQ on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For those outside of the tri-state area, you will be able to join in-person collaborations throughout the year (i.e., during team on-sites).
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we provide equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, training and promotion, termination, and any other terms and conditions of employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, familial status, age, disability and/or any other legally protected classification protected by federal, state, or local law.