Who We Are
Ro is a direct-to-patient healthcare company with a mission of helping as many patients as possible achieve their health goals. Ro is the only company to offer telehealth care, at-home diagnostic testing, labs, and pharmacy services nationwide. This is enabled by Ro's vertically integrated platform that helps patients achieve their goals through a convenient end-to-end healthcare experience spanning from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. Since 2017, Ro has helped millions of patients in nearly every single county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts.
Ro was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2022, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2022 for our third consecutive year, and named one of FORTUNE's 2022 Best Medium Workplaces.
Are you a physician who is passionate about helping patients achieve their health goals? Do you want to use your expertise to improve patient outcomes from the comfort of your own home? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are seeking a talented and experienced Physician to join our team and provide telemedicine (remote medical consultation) services to patients who are seeking prescription weight management treatment. You will support our comprehensive Body Program, that combines prescription GLP-1 treatment (for patients who are eligible) with care management and coaching from RNs, education, and progress tracking. We'd love for you to join us and be a part of this exciting time at Ro.
What You'll Do
- Conduct consultations via phone, video, or asynchronously based on state telemedicine regulations
- Provide care using our custom EMR: evaluating patient records, diagnosing and prescribing medication, and making lifestyle recommendations
- Follow best practices and company-specific policies for diagnosis, treatment, and documentation
- Answer patient questions related to their treatment and provide high-quality counseling
- Work a minimum of 20 hours per week (a set schedule every week)
- 1-weekend shift per week preferred
What You'll Bring
- Board Certification
- Specialty in either Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Obesity Medicine is a plus
- At least 10 state medical licenses
- 2 years of post-residency experience
- Telemedicine experience is a plus
The annualized target base salary for this position ranges from $245,000 to $260,000. When determining compensation, we analyze and carefully consider several factors, including location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. These considerations may cause your compensation to vary.
Ro recognizes the power of in-person collaboration, while supporting the flexibility to work anywhere in the United States. For our Ro’ers in the tri-state (NY) area, you will join us at HQ on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For those outside of the tri-state area, you will be able to join in-person collaborations throughout the year (i.e., during team on-sites).
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.