Senior Director, Enterprise Sales
At Ribbon, we’re building the infrastructure to power billions of healthcare decisions. We work with companies across the entire healthcare ecosystem, partnering with innovators to make care accessible, affordable, and high quality. By transforming the healthcare decision-making process, we can influence a person’s outcomes for the better.
As the Senior Director of Sales at Ribbon Health, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the company's sales strategy and driving revenue growth. You will be responsible for leading a high-performing sales team, developing and executing sales initiatives, and representing the value of Ribbon to the market. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in healthcare technology sales, excellent leadership skills, and a deep understanding of the healthcare industry.
Together, we can create a healthier future where people receive exceptional care!
What we look for at Ribbon
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
- Sales Strategy and Planning: Develop and implement effective sales strategies to achieve revenue targets and business objectives. Collaborate with the executive team to align sales initiatives with overall company goals. Work effectively with the marketing and data solutions teams to drive sales.
- Team Leadership: Lead, mentor, and inspire a talented sales team, fostering a culture of high performance and continuous improvement. Provide guidance on account strategies, negotiations, and overall sales process.
- Market Feedback: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless delivery of products and services. Stay abreast of industry trends, market dynamics, and competitive landscape to identify new opportunities and threats. Utilize market insights to refine and optimize sales strategies.
- Proven track record of success in healthcare technology sales, with experience in a senior sales leadership role.
- Deep understanding of the healthcare industry, including knowledge of healthcare technology solutions.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills, with a focus on driving results and fostering a collaborative and inclusive team culture.
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We seek to make Ribbon the best career decision anyone’s ever made. Part of fulfilling this vision is a compelling total compensation package. The base salary range for this role is between $175,000-195,000. In addition to base salary and long-term incentive, this position also has competitive variable compensation. Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. Ribbon also offers a competitive equity package, health insurance, parental leave, 401K matching, and other great benefits.
We take care of you
Our goal is to make this the best career decision any of us have ever made. We stand by this goal by offering a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Fully sponsored medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401k with matching
- Parental leave and family planning
- Healthcare and dependent care FSA
- Flexible PTO
- Hybrid work environment
- Sponsored membership to One Medical
- Mental health benefits
- Commuter support and CitiBike membership
- Employee assistance program
- Optional long-term disability insurance
- Fully covered short-term disability insurance & optional long term disability insurance
- Work from home stipend
- Inclusive environment passionate about supporting each other as teammates
A successful candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless Ribbon Health grants an exemption based on medical condition and/or disability, sincerely held religious belief, or as otherwise required under applicable law.
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
At Ribbon, we’re committed to building a diverse inclusive and authentic workplace with a tangible sense of belonging for all our people.
So if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with everything in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this or another role.