Associate Account Manager
PlatformQ Health is the leading provider of interactive digital medical education and engagement tools for healthcare providers, patients, and caregivers. We work with many of the world’s leading academic institutions, societies, associations, patient advocacy organizations) and leading pharmaceutical/biotech companies (such as Pfizer, Regeneron, AstraZeneca, Genentech, Merck ) to deliver on our mission to improve health outcomes.
The Associate Account Manager position is responsible for supporting the successful implementation of our promotional programs, ensuring that all deliverables are brought to market in an efficient and compliant manner. This role requires strong project management skills, a high level of attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders. In collaboration with the Account Manager, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of each program and all aspects of the client’s experience. The ideal candidate will be proficient in project management, have a proven track record of successful communication and a ‘go-getter’ attitude.
- Support key project operational elements from client onboarding, legal regulatory approval, production, execution, and reporting across PQ Health promotional programs.
- Maintain project/program plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Track and report project/program metrics and deliverables.
- Work with PQ Health’s internal production and marketing teams to make sure that all aspects of the promotional program are complete, free from error, and in compliance with client regulatory/legal requirements.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment of program deliverables and execution elements.
- Prepare metrics tracking reports for external stakeholders
- Maintaining regular dialogue with the project manager to guarantee successful completion and implementation of assigned projects
- 2 – 3 years of professional experience, preferably in a project management or client service capacity in the healthcare space
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with regularly shifting goals and deadlines
- Excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team that owns multiple projects that involve various internal and external partners
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone else who might be a good fit? Please feel free to share this description with them.