Memora Health works with leading healthcare organizations to make complex care journeys simple for patients and clinicians so that care is more accessible, actionable, and always-on. Our team is rapidly growing as we expand our programs to reach more health systems and patients, and we are excited to bring on a Head of People & Talent (VP or Sr. Director level).
You will have the critical responsibility of leading our People and Talent functions to support a fast growing company. You will be able to bring your commitment to cultivating a strong culture of growth and setting a high bar for hiring. Ideal candidates will be driven by the problem we are solving, but also by the innovative approach and technology that we are applying to healthcare - looking to make a significant impact on healthcare delivery. We’re looking for someone with exceptional curiosity and enthusiasm for solving hard problems.
- Lead the high-performing People and Talent teams, prioritizing initiatives that enable the business strategy.
- Define and develop measures of success for the People and Talent teams as well as related company KPIs.
- Drive Performance Management, rolling out competencies and leveling, improving our review process, and identifying new opportunities to embed a culture of growth.
- Ensure consistency and rigor in hiring across the company, driving a positive candidate experience, high acceptance rate, and pipeline of top tier talent.
- Manage compensation philosophy and make decisions on appropriate benefits as the company grows.
- Embed Values, Mission and Vision throughout the company by creating a strong company culture and determining initiatives or events that empower our employees to understand and embody the values and focus on our North Star.
- Identify and prioritize new initiatives based on market dynamics, overall business strategy, and needs of the company stage.
- 8+ years of experience in HR or People Operations
- 5+ years of experience in Recruiting or overseeing a talent acquisition function
- 5+ years of experience as a people manager
- Experience working in a high growth startup environment (<500 employees)
- Ability to prioritize and move quickly at a fast growing company
- Experience with employment law around FTEs and contractors and experience working on immigration cases.
- Ability to take initiative and roll up your sleeves when needed as well as allow the team to learn and grow independently.
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP Certifications preferred
- Familiarity with Greenhouse applicant tracking system, Lattice, and Rippling HRIS
What You Get:
- An opportunity to work on a rapidly scaling care delivery platform, engaging thousands of patients and care team members and growing 2-3x annually
- Enter a highly collaborative environment and work on the fun challenges of scaling a high-growth startup
- Work alongside world-class clinical, operational, and technical teams to build and scale Memora
- Shape how leading health systems and plans think about modernizing the care delivery experience for their patients and care teams
- Improve the way care is delivered for hundreds of thousands of patients
- Gain deep expertise about healthcare transformation and direct customer exposure with the country’s most innovative health systems and plans
- Ownership over your success and the ability to significantly impact the growth of our company
- Competitive salary and equity compensation with benefits including health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible work hours, paid maternity/paternity leave, bi-annual retreats, PTO, Macbook, and a 401(k) plan
Memora is committed to the principle of pay equity and regularly assesses compensation across our U.S. work locations resulting in a standard pay range, typically updated each year. The applicable base pay will depend on various factors such as complexity and responsibility of role, job duties and responsibilities, and relevant experience and skills. Certain roles have the opportunity to participate in revenue- or utilization-based sales incentives, depending on the terms of the compensation plan and the employee's role.
Remote- U.S. Pay Range
About Memora Health:
Memora Health, the leading intelligent care enablement platform, helps clinicians focus on top-of-license practice while proactively engaging patients along complex care journeys. Memora partners with leading health systems, health plans, and digital health companies to transform the care delivery process for care teams and patients. Our platform digitizes and automates high-touch clinical workflows, supercharging care teams by intelligently triaging patient-reported concerns and data to appropriate care team members and providing patients with proactive, two-way communication and support. Memora Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with clients and team members across the country, and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Transformation Capital, General Catalyst, AlleyCorp, Frist Cressey Ventures, Martin Ventures, Kevin Durant and Rich Kleiman’s Thirty Five Ventures, Sachin Jain, and several other strategic healthcare groups.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Memora Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.