Enterprise Operations Manager
Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and global family-building benefits provider for employers offering the full-spectrum of reproductive care from preconception to postpartum through menopause. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for 127 leading employers, covering more than 2.7 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all. Kindbody has raised $315 million in funding from leading investors.
Founded in 2018, CB Insights recognized Kindbody as one of the world’s promising health companies. Kindbody was named to Inc.’s Best In Business list of most admired companies, Forbes Best Startup Employers, Fast Company’s Brands that Matter, 2023 Linkedin Top 50 Startups list, and Fierce Healthcare named Kindbody to its Fierce 15 list of 2022, which recognizes the most promising healthcare companies in the industry world. Kindbody was named to the 2023 CNBC Disruptor 50 list for revolutionizing the way fertility care is delivered in the U.S.
About the Role
As a member of the Enterprise Operations team, you will be responsible for developing, executing, and scaling the on-going day-to-day management and maintenance of Kindbody’s Employer Benefit Products. You will work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where the team relies on you for expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. You will engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure benefit plans are ready to launch and work cross-functionally to maintain operational excellence post go-live.
- Subject matter expert in the Kindbody fertility benefit offering to support provider operations, pharmacy operations and broader enterprise operations team in confirming benefit design, eligibility and plan rules
- Responsible for liaising with internal tech teams in creating, refining and maintaining data specification files, including the eligibility file specifications and other specifications as required from time to time; own post launch maintenance of all data files
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the data file specification discussion with external partners and clients as needed
- Manage eligibility / utilization reporting and triage any reporting discrepancies with internal teams; resolve file and data issues and create/refine protocols to prevent future issues
- Liaise with the Business Intelligence team to create reporting / dashboards for enterprise clients and enterprise operations; lead efforts with Client Management in creating standardized and custom reports
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure all work streams related to operationalizing Kindbody’s benefit products are accurate, compliant, and delivered with the highest quality
- Create, refine and maintain key documentation and workflows across enterprise operations, including provider operations
- Be the eyes and ears for gaps / changes to improve workflow efficiency
- Recommend process / procedure updates in order to enhance performance and better meet future customer requirements and / or carrier integrations
- Oversee a small team of Enterprise Operations Specialists supporting the enterprise operations function.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree required, healthcare and/or benefits experience strongly preferred
- Tactically oriented and possess strong problem solving, operational, and decision making skills
- Strong communication skills via live meetings as well as written correspondence
- Self-starter mentality: ability to make informed decisions, find creative approaches to difficult challenges, and deliver on commitments
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to respond under the pressure of a fast-paced company
- Experience supporting healthcare benefits strategies for large employers
- Independent learner; must be able to work independently in a manner to achieve goals, objectives and productivity requirements.
- Effectively utilize Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Perks and Benefits
Compensation Range: $75,000-$100,000 ( depending on education, years of experience, and location)
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: New York. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company. If this is a remote position, the requirement would not apply
Please note that Kindbody interview requests and job offers only originate from an @kindbody.com email address. Kindbody will also never ask for bank account information (including routing or account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email or phone. Always reference our career site, careersatkindbody, to see if the position that you are applying to is legitimate. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Kindbody please notify us at email@example.com.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.