Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and global family-building benefits provider for employers offering the full-spectrum of reproductive care from preconception to postpartum through menopause. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for 127 leading employers, covering more than 2.7 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all. Kindbody has raised $315 million in funding from leading investors.
Founded in 2018, CB Insights recognized Kindbody as one of the world’s promising health companies. Kindbody was named to Inc.’s Best In Business list of most admired companies, Forbes Best Startup Employers, Fast Company’s Brands that Matter, 2023 Linkedin Top 50 Startups list, and Fierce Healthcare named Kindbody to its Fierce 15 list of 2022, which recognizes the most promising healthcare companies in the industry world. Kindbody was named to the 2023 CNBC Disruptor 50 list for revolutionizing the way fertility care is delivered in the U.S.
About the Role
As an experienced Clinical Coordinator, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. This role is a full time position and is based out of our Milwaukee clinic located at 787 N Broadway, Milwaukee, WI 53202.
- New patient evaluation and management (reviewing records, performing NP assessments, vitals, etc.)
- Ongoing patient management (communication with pts, assisting with exams and treatment procedures, etc.)
- Data entry management and computer work (utilize EMR, scheduling system, etc.)
- Phlebotomy lab activities (order tests, performing venipuncture/phlebotomy, etc.)
- Maintenance of clinical areas (keeping exam rooms clean, sterilizing, supply inventory, etc.)
- Insurance and financial management (completing insurance procedures, collaborate with financial coordinators, etc.)
- Coordinate with intended parents using third-party services.
- Complete patient education and preparation, including pre-operative testing. Provide frequent and effective communication with all patients about their treatment instructions, medications and upcoming steps.
- Prepare patients for treatment, including confirming testing and consent requirements are complete for all patients scheduled for treatment
- Place orders for prescribed medications and maintaining constant communication with patients about initial and ongoing supply
- Ensure patient comprehension of the use, instructions, precautions, side effects and risks relating to required treatment medications
- Perform nursing triage services and health advice for patients over the phone.
- Assist nursing staff (delivering patient results, treatment cycle coordination, patient recovery after surgery, etc.)
- Coordinate surgery scheduling with physician, staff and surgical facility
- Maintain accurate and thorough medical records utilizing EMR to access necessary clinical information, process lab orders, and to document patient care activities, outcomes, and test results
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional and psychological support to patients and patients’ families
- Additional duties as requested
Who You Are
- Be a graduate of an accredited phlebotomy or medical assistant program
- Certification as a medical assistant is preferred
- Two years of experience in a medical office setting strongly preferred
- Must have great communication skills and be a people-oriented person
- Exceptionally well organized and be able to multitask
- Be able to comfort and care for patients
- Proficient at keeping patients records
- Current CPR/BLS certification
Perks and Benefits
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Please note that Kindbody interview requests and job offers only originate from an @kindbody.com email address. Kindbody will also never ask for bank account information (including routing or account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email or phone. Always reference our career site, careersatkindbody, to see if the position that you are applying to is legitimate. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Kindbody please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.