Part-Time Primary Care Physician
One Medical is a primary care solution challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to transform healthcare, which means improving the experience for everyone involved - from patients and providers to employers and health networks. Our seamless in-office and 24/7 virtual care services, on-site labs, and programs for preventive care, chronic care management, common illnesses and mental health concerns have been delighting people for the past fifteen years.
In February 2023 we marked a milestone when One Medical joined Amazon. Together, we look to deliver exceptional health care to more consumers, employers, care team members, and health networks to achieve better health outcomes. As we continue to grow and seek to impact more lives, we’re building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive.
- 8-23 patient care hours per week
What you'll be working on:
- Seeing patients with a broad array of patient needs; conducting a mix of acute, chronic, and well visits (this is a panel-building role)
- Treating patients in-office as well as conducting occasional tele-health visits
- Ongoing collaboration with in-office teammates via daily huddles, as well as with virtual clinical teams
- Utilization of your specific clinical training and opportunities to perform in-office procedures
Education, licenses, and experiences required for this role:
- Enrolled in, or have completed, an accredited Family Medicine or Internal Medicine residency program
- Practiced at least 2 of the last 5 years in an outpatient primary care setting seeing all ages (0+)
- Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine. If not yet Board Certified, must presently be a Board Eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Resident, or have completed a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Residency Program within the last calendar year and scheduled to take the next available Board Exam
- State licensed in California, obtained before your One Medical start date
One Medical providers also demonstrate:
- A passion for human-centered primary care
- The ability to successfully communicate with and provide care to individuals of all backgrounds
- The ability to effectively use technology to deliver high quality care
- Clinical proficiency in evidence-based primary care
- The desire to be an integral part of a team dedicated to changing healthcare delivery
- An openness to feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into strengths and weaknesses
- The ability to confidently navigate uncertain situations with both patients and colleagues
- Readiness to adapt personal and interpersonal behavior to meet the needs of our patients
- Malpractice Insurance - Malpractice fees to insure your practice at One Medical is covered 100%
- UpToDate Subscription - An evidence-based clinical research tool
- One Medical Issued laptop (to allow for secure access to our EHR)
- Sick Time PTO eligible in accordance with CA and local requirements
This is a salaried role with openings across the Bay Area in San Francisco, the Peninsula, and Marin County.
One Medical is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The salary range is $55,500 to $169,900. Final determination of starting pay may vary based on factors such as practice experience and patient care schedule. Additional pay may be determined for those candidates that exceed these specified qualifications and requirements. The total compensation package for this position may also include RSUs; and/or benefits. For more information, visit https://www.onemedical.com/careers/
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
One Medical participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. Please refer to the E-Verification Poster (English/Spanish) and Right to Work Poster (English/Spanish) for additional information.