Inventory Operations Specialist
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the Role:
As an Operations Specialist, Inventory, you will be the primary inventory contact for the Pharmacy operations team and the Fulfillment center. You will triage inventory issues onsite and proactively collaborate with other departments to prevent down time in the facility. This role will assist in developing our growing inventory control needs including but not limited to SOP creation, cross functional training and WMS solutions.
- Manage Rx and non-Rx inventory for the Ohio facility
- Support current quarterly cycle count program for SOX compliance
- Assist in root cause analysis
- Monitor inventory levels of across the facility including but not limited to collateral, Rx, Non Rx, packaging
- Partner with Pharmacy, ICQA Program Managers, Finance, External Inventory and Area Managers to understand cross-functional needs
- Assist in developing WMS support functions tailored to our business needs
- Systematically move and adjust inventory in the warehouse
- As necessary, support the warehouse floor in the preparation of large transfers, complicated reconciliations and receipts
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in an Operations or Inventory role
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours and lift 20 pounds consistently.
- Experience with Excel - including the ability to create pivot tables and perform vlookups
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fluid environment, managing fluctuating priorities and working with internal and external partners
- No task is too big or too small and you are willing to get your hands dirty to get the job done
- Helpful, but not required:
- Work experience in operations, logistics, supply chain or inventory control
- Knowledge of EDI
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
Conditions of Employment:
- This position will require working with Hazardous Drugs (HD) and would require that Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) be worn for the length of working with these drugs. These items would include gloves, respiratory protection, gown and other items as required.
- This position requires medical approval to wear respiratory protection in the form of negative or positive pressure respirators, including N95, full face respirator, SCBA, or Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR).
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking up to 50% of the time, standing up to 100% of the time, squatting and bending up to 20% of the time and lifting up to 80% of the time for up to a twelve hour shift. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Due to the risk of reproductive capability in handling or compounding certain Hazardous Drugs (HD) associates must be willing to confirm that they understand the potential risks (teratogenicity, carcinogenicity and reproductive effects) of handling hazardous drugs.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.