Sr. Project Manager, Design Studio
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the Role:
As the Project Manager at the Hims & Hers content studio, you are part of a growing team of creative thinkers and doers that produce a variety of content for our organic channels and our app. Your role will have a strong emphasis on project management to help every project get from A to Z, and collaborating with our cross-functional teams. You’ll be working on a variety of fun & innovative projects to drive our growth by elevating the execution of content through pre-production, design, production, and post-production. You’ll report to our Creative Director and will work very closely with our amazing Studio Line Producers. Day to day, you will play a significant role in managing the many facets of our team, from creative resourcing, to forecasting and planning, to cross functional communication, to implementing and owning process and workflow tools and making sure our projects are delivered on time. While this position has the option to be remote, the full Studio team is working in person a few days per week from our brand new studio in Brooklyn, NY — we would love to have you here!
- You will manage a range of creative projects for the Studio. Primarily video, but also spanning design and motion graphics.
- Intake briefs from Marketing and build out project kick-offs, roadmaps and plans, identifying deliverables and milestones. Ensuring team members are informed and well equipped to hit deadlines and finish tasks on-time.
- Coordinate with internal teams to allocate resources and schedule project timelines.
- Work closely with designers, video editors, producers, art directors and other creatives to ensure all elements of a project align with the business goals, the creative vision and studio standards.
- Mediate and resolve any conflicts or challenges that arise during the project lifecycle.
- Work with the Creative Director to implement and uphold studio standards, ensuring all outputs maintain a high level of creative excellence.
- Coordinate with cross functional stakeholders to gather, interpret, and integrate feedback into project revisions.
- Use project management software/tools to track tasks, timelines, and resources. This involves frequently re-evaluating our process and tools to make sure they are doing the job efficiently and aiding yourself and team members in being able to move quickly and effectively.
- You have 7-10 years experience in a creative project management capacity, with proven experience leading creative teams and projects
- You have a demonstrable history of problem solving that brings innovative solutions to projects that are on time and on budget
- You have exceptional understanding of the process and an eye to create more efficient workflows across the team
- You have exceptional written and oral communications skills
- You have played a key role in launching beautiful and effective creative work
- You have deep experience of project management tools and software such as Monday, Asana, Airtable, as well as setting up project management infrastructure for teams from scratch.
- You have the ability to create and maintain concurrent project plans, while managing shared creative resources
- You are collaborative, detail oriented, analytical thinker who is able to quickly and calmly react to changing needs/deadlines
- Enthusiastic problem solver who takes ownership of tasks and projectsProject Management Professional (PMP) certification a nice to have
- B.A. in business administration, design, marketing (or related fields) a nice to have
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.