The Role: Senior Product Marketing Associate
Hazel Health, the national leader in school-based telehealth, was founded in 2015 to address systemic inequities in healthcare access, and ensure all children can get the quality care they need and deserve. We leverage digital health technology to provide on-demand physical and mental health care services to over 2 million students in school districts across the country.
What You'll Do:
- Leverage data, competitive analysis, and insights/research to tell a best-in-class story giving Hazel Health a competitive edge
- Identify target markets to help input on go-to-market strategies in new and target markets in collaboration with Director of Customer Marketing & Comms
- Use research/insights and customer feedback to deliver actionable insights that shape the product roadmap and go to market strategy
- Work closely with a x-functional team to drive automated and scalable communications in the martech stack and between platforms (Sales, Customer Success, Account Management, Product, Clinical, etc.) in compliance with HIPAA and FERPA laws.
- Work closely with all marketing functions including strategic projects, content, research/analytics, and design to develop strategies, campaigns (organic & paid) plans for our target audiences, products, services.
- Develop comms and plan for internal updates/education around new product releases.
- Track marketing campaigns and/or customer experience to improve future efforts, including measuring success through new product and services launches, as well as marketing efforts (website tracking, comms tracking through Iterable, surveying through Qualtrics for C-Sat/NPS, etc., product use through Pendo or other similar tools).
We are looking for diverse individuals who want to support our mission and values. Please consider applying even if you don't fully meet 100% of these criteria.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 years or more experience in product or technical marketing with focus on digital health, technology, or ed tech products
- Preferably experience working with K-12 school districts
- Preferably Certification in Product Marketing
- Preferably 1 year plus experience in Ed Tech and or Digital/Telehealth space
- Experience in MarTech stack needed to scale communications about products and services
- Experience with at least one of these platforms: Salesforce, Gainsight, Iterable, Aircall, Asana, Webflow, and Brandfolder
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work cross-functionally with external and internal stakeholders from product, user experience, design, engineering, sales, finance, and marketing
Hazel’s Core Values:
- Exceptional Partnership: We seek to understand, align, and then work to exceed the highest expectations of those we serve.
- Always Accountable: We set high standards for ourselves and each other and deliver. We do what we say we are going to do.
- Make it Happen: Every teammate has the power and responsibility to make our company better. We are collectively imagining and building the product and company of our dreams.
- One Team: Our success is driven by building relationships and collaborating across teams, geographies and functions. Bringing in diverse perspectives and understanding everyone’s personal story drives to transformative solutions.
- Never Stop Innovating: We are bold. Our goal is to make transformational change. Sometimes we will fail, and we use it to learn and drive forward.
- Drive Impact: Everything comes down to the impact Hazel makes on people - our families and students, our teammates, our partners, our neighbors, ourselves.
This is an exciting position in a fast-paced organization. We offer:
- A highly competitive compensation package (including salary, bonus)
- Flexible work hours and the option to work remotely
- Generous, high-quality medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K with a 100% employer match for contributions up to 4% of salary
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays annually
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability and employer-sponsored life insurance
- Home office setup including a Macbook, iPad (depending on role), and internet and phone reimbursement for remote positions
- A positive, supportive, and passionate team
Our Stance On Diversity:
At Hazel, we don’t just accept differences—we thrive on them. We recognize that having diverse perspectives and backgrounds among our teammates makes our company, our solutions, and our service to families and schools stronger. We are committed to making Hazel an inclusive work environment and helping all staff grow professionally.
Hazel is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, or Veteran status.
All offers of employment are conditioned on a candidate’s consent to a background check and our satisfaction with the results. Qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.