Found is a modern weight care platform and community focused on integrated support. According to a recent CDC study, nearly 50% of Americans want to lose weight, and on average, Americans have gained 30 lbs during the pandemic. But the existing weight loss industry focuses on shame - if you don’t have the willpower to eat less and workout more, you aren’t trying hard enough.
Modern science shows us that weight care is complex - food and movement are important, but so are hormones, genetics, sleep, stress, mental health, and daily habits. Found's unique approach incorporates resources and tools for behavior changes, a digital app with guided programming, an online community, and if indicated, medical and prescription solutions.
Research shows that addressing weight health reduces the long-term risk of diabetes, heart disease, and some forms of cancer. We believe in giving our community tools that will help them add years to their lives and reach their goals. We believe it’s not just what you’ve lost, it’s what you’ve Found. Found has raised more than $130mm from leading investors, including Atomic, GV, WestCap, IVP, TCG, Define Ventures and more.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to head the product growth function, focusing on solving challenges across user acquisition, monetization and payments, pricing and packaging, onboarding and activation, engagement and retention.
What You’ll Do
- Be the primary driver for identifying significant opportunities, and drive product strategies, and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals. You’ll own the product growth roadmap at Found
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps
- Lead and motivate a team of engineers, designers and other cross-functional representatives, and maintain team health
Examples of functional responsibilities:
- Build the strategy and monetization framework for organic acquisition - both via in-app mobile and web
- Develop the foundation and classification system for a personalized onboarding, clinical, and behavioral experience
- Lead conversion rate optimization efforts in the pre-purchase experience to improve customer acquisition costs
- Drive pricing and packaging workstream to enhance member outcomes and unit economics
- Support marketing efforts across brand, performance, lifecycle, content, and partnerships
- Conducting user research and competitive landscape analysis to identify product opportunities
- Report to senior leadership team on strategy, roadmap and objectives, priorities, learnings, and challenges
What You Have
- PM or product growth experience (5+ years preferred)
- Leadership: You are able to establish a vision, get cross-functional team members excited around the vision, determine priorities, and partner across the organization.
- User empathy: You have a deep understanding of user needs and continuously advocate for a high-quality user experience, while also being able to align user needs with business objectives.
- Curiosity and analytical horsepower: Demonstrated aptitude for digging deep into the quantitative and qualitative data, thinking from first principles about the “why”, and using those learnings to deliver the best results.
- Results-oriented mindset: You enjoy zooming in-and-out of strategy and tactical execution across a range of projects, rolling up your sleeves and shipping delightful experiences, and determining priorities.
- Crisp communication: You are able to effectively communicate across a wide variety of stakeholders - senior leadership, product pod, cross-functional partners, external partners, etc.
- Experience on digital health products
- Experience leading critical initiatives in early-stage and growth-stage startups
- Experience across all pillars of growth: user acquisition, onboarding and activation, engagement and retention, and monetization
What You’ll Get
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- PTO, company-paid holidays, parental leave
- 401K, wellness and wifi perks
- Flexible, remote-first work culture
Found is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek and celebrate diversity in its many forms. If you’re excited about this opportunity but do not meet 100% of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply.
Please review our CCPA policies.