Virtual Primary Care Physician, MD/DO
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with clients across the country, Eden Health offers 24/7 virtual primary care, in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and our team reflects this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
Virtual Physicians will join our Virtual Primary Care team. You will provide highly accessible care via real-time messaging, as well as ad hoc and scheduled video visits. You will focus on longitudinal primary care while also addressing urgent and time-sensitive care needs on behalf of patients. As a Virtual Primary Care Provider, you will support a panel of patients and you will collaborate with other members of each patient's care team to ensure we have a connected, communicative, and coordinated approach to each individual patient’s health. As a fast growing startup, we offer opportunities to contribute to product design and the optimization of clinical workflows. Excellent candidates will have a passion for providing compassionate patient care, embracing change as an opportunity, and collaborating enthusiastically to solve problems and improve processes. This is a remote role, however you must live within the United States for eligibility.
What success looks like
- Lead in direct team member development through multiple collaboration modalities including care quality reviews, direct clinical feedback, and collaborative discussions.
- Deliver excellent highly accessible and patient-centric virtual care services. This will include delivering high quality longitudinal primary care for your own panel of patients as well as addressing urgent or time sensitive care needs.
- Support and grow a panel of patients by delivering excellent patient satisfaction and helping drive health outcomes and targets through various interventions.
- Provide a broad range of medical services translated to a virtual care delivery platform, with some ability for patients to be seen in person by office-based colleagues in certain settings and markets.
- Collaborate with other team members to execute on high-quality and innovative team-based primary care including proactive engagement of your patents.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams that allow for a holistic approach to health and wellness
- Partner with other clinical and operational stakeholders to implement new clinical initiatives to drive value and high quality outcomes for patients
- Stay up to date and consistent with new medical guidelines and company protocols for assessing and treating various primary care conditions.
- Collaborate as needed with our product team or various internal stakeholders to develop new solutions for clinicians and patients
What you will bring
- A passion for education and collaboration with other clinical team members, including PAs, NPs, and others in support of clinical learning, development and overall quality. Collaboration is an essential component of our care ecosystem.
- A passion for delivering unique, high quality and value-driven clinical care within our primary care system and a desire to be a strong advocate for our patients care needs
- A collaborative and team based approach to healthcare
- A positive and compassionate presence with patients
- The desire to be part of a fast-moving, cutting edge startup and ability to adapt quickly to change in workflows and technology
- A growth mindset where challenges are seen as opportunities for creative problem solving
- Enthusiasm for using technology to deliver best in class patient care through the use of our telehealth platform
- Required: Active Physician(MD/DO) Licensure with at least 3 years experience in Primary care.
- Preferred: Bilingual with English and Spanish language proficiencies
- Multiple state licenses are ideal but not required.
- Ability to work 5 patient facing shifts Monday-Friday. Up to 2 shifts per month on a weekend day in lieu of weekday shift as needed.
- Non-patient facing time may be flexibly scheduled throughout the week according to the clinician with at least 2 of those hours to be M-F during normal business hours.
- Some Holiday coverage is shared across the care teams
- Board Certification required
- BLS Certification encouraged
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture: Featured in Built In’s 2023 100 Best Hybrid Places to Work
- Featured in Forbes’ list of America's Best Startup Employers for 2023
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
As a core value of Eden Health, we Put Patients First. However, we fully recognize that in order to Put Patients First we need to invest in Clinician sustainability. We continue to refine our clinical ecosystem so that the clinician can spend more of their time doing fulfilling work and less burdened by non-clinical administrative tasks. We value clinician work-life balance and not only measure clinician well-being but also strive to optimize our care ecosystem so that clinicians don’t just sustain, but also thrive. At Eden Health we are not just another conventional health care company, we are a company on a mission to reimagine primary care.
Our systems do not allow offshore access of Protected Health Information; therefore, this role must be performed from the U.S. at all times. While most Eden Health positions are remote-first, we are a company that values building trusted relationships. To achieve this we have programming and events which require us to be in person, including team and company-wide meetings. To ensure everyone's safety, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID -19, subject to reasonable accommodations for medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs. If you have additional questions, your Talent Partner will be able to answer them.
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). All Eden Health interviews are conducted via Zoom or Google Meet meetings. Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.