Senior Manager, Business Intelligence
Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctor’s office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
We are seeking a Senior Manager of Business Intelligence to lead the development, maintenance, and expansion of our centralized reporting products, empowering stakeholders to harness insights for data-informed decision-making. In this role, you will oversee a team of BI developers, instilling best practices and standards to support our rapidly growing environment. Reporting to the Senior Director of Business Intelligence, you will join a highly skilled team at Cohere, driven by a shared passion for aiding providers and patients. This position presents an opportunity to make a significant impact on the company, with rapid career growth potential in a high-visibility setting.
What you will do:
- Lead and mentor a team of BI analysts and report developers to achieve departmental goals and optimize their performance.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the BI strategy, aligning it with company goals and ensuring data and analytics support decision-making.
- Oversee creation of standardized reporting warehouses to ensure data accuracy, consistency, and security.
- Supervise the delivery of external client reports, ensuring they meet quality standards, client expectations, and contractual obligations.
- Collaborate with other departments to understand their data needs and provide insights and analytics support.
- Monitor and report on the performance of BI solutions, ensuring scalability, responsiveness, and reliability.
- Work cross-functionally to design appropriate data use capabilities across a wide breadth of business needs.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to collect data requirements.
Your background & requirements:
- 6+ years professional experience in business intelligence, data analytics, or related roles.
- 3+ years of leadership and team management experience
- Proven experience with business intelligence platforms such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker etc.
- Proficiency in SQL and in-depth knowledge of data warehousing and ETL processes.
- Experience with Amazon AWS cloud platform
- Experience working in the healthcare domain with payers or providers.
- Previous working experience with EMR data, Claims and SDOH data is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Business or a related field; a Master's degree is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.