At Cleo, we make a real impact by doing work that matters: helping families be their best at home and at work.
Cleo is the leading family benefits platform that picks up where the healthcare system leaves off. We combine the expertise of our team of Guides and Specialists—parent and maternity coaches, doulas, lactation consultants, sleep experts, and more—with a powerful technology platform that helps every working parent succeed as they grow both their families and their careers.
Cleo is offered by over 100 leading employers, including global Fortune 500 leaders and industry innovators like Salesforce, PepsiCo, The Learning Care Group, and Pinterest. With $81M raised from top investors including NEA, Greylock, and Transformation Capital, we’re expanding our offerings and our team to meet the growing demand of employers, parents, and the healthcare sector. Now we're looking for experienced and passionate team members like you to join us.
Title: Senior Marketing Operations Manager
We are seeking a highly collaborative and mission-driven Senior Marketing Operations Manager with a history of driving growth in B2B health or HR technology companies. You will have insight into all B2B marketing initiatives including demand generation at top of funnel and sales support activities through bottom of funnel, event marketing, content creation, and creative and digital media.
In this role, you will be a key force in our growth and just as focused on revenue and retention as our Sales and Client Success teams. You will work across our Commercial Operations department and partner with Sales and Business Development to build a qualified pipeline, deploy an Account Based Marketing campaign to targeted prospect accounts, and create engaging, memorable touchpoints for our buyers and customer journeys that drive results. You will use both your significant expertise in data-driven performance marketing and your diverse toolkit of pathways to build awareness, create brand differentiation, and develop marketing programs and campaigns that result in growth.
This role reports to the Senior Director of Marketing.
- Deliver creative, effective campaigns and marketing programs online and offline to drive awareness and demand for Cleo among U.S. employers
- Develops, executes, and manages marketing campaign tactics including but not limited to: email drip campaigns and landing pages in Marketo, paid social media, and direct mail
- Take a data-driven approach to marketing that allows us to identify levers (content, programs, campaigns, offers)
- Develops and shares campaign reporting and provides data-based insights to improve campaign and demand generation performance
- Coordinates with Sales and Product Marketing teams to ensure leads are followed up on and are equipped with content and resources for strategic follow up
- Manage buyer journey end-to-end in partnership with Sales, driving continued improvement in customer acquisition programs
- Review, iterate on, and manage Google Ad spend and Google Analytics insights as needed
- Execute launch programs at scale to educate prospects and customers alike about new products and features
To be successful in this role, you may have:
- 5+ year experience in demand generation and digital marketing, preferably for SaaS and Cloud Services businesses focused on developer and technology buyers
- Deep understanding of Marketo Engage and Salesforce platforms
- Significant experience in growth marketing, ideally in a healthcare, HR/benefits and/or B2B environment
- Deep understanding of how developers and B2B HR and benefits buyers learn about, try, buy, and use products so as to inform campaigns and programs
- A data-driven mindset
- Cross-functional skills, and an ability to thrive in building alignment, developing shared goals and strategy, and using data to measure progress and maintain accountability
- An eagerness to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment
- Background in and/or passion for working in health services related to women’s health, maternity, childcare, or caregiving
We don’t believe in perfection – we believe in passion, interest, and will – so don’t let a lack of experience or skill in one area listed above deter you from applying.
Cleo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Pay Transparency: The base salary range for this position is $135,000 - $165,000 annually, plus the following benefits: health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), paid holidays, flexible vacation time, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan, disability insurance, and life insurance.
SF FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.