We exist to power better care.
We are on a mission to power better care by optimizing every patient journey. We help payers, providers, and life sciences companies deliver better care, therapies, and outcomes by delivering the most actionable patient journey insights and value-based payments platform. With Clarify, healthcare organizations benefit from big data efficiencies and self-service, on-demand enterprise insights that light the path to higher-value care.
Clarify is looking for Senior Data Engineer for Clarify’s Data Platform & Services Team to focus on building and maintaining the infrastructure used across the entire development organization, bringing automation and innovation to development tools, and tackling and presenting solutions to the most complex or undefined technological challenges facing the organization.
Does this sound like you?
· You enjoy tackling ambiguous problems
· You are a fast learner with a keen interest in learning new technologies
· You collaborate well with others
· You have a curious, inquisitive, investigative mind
- Identifying and implementing new technologies and tools to improve our big data and machine learning processes
- Enhancing and optimizing production pipelines and providing expertise in big data processing while maintaining existing infrastructure used across all development teams
- Developing internal tools for automation of all development-related activities (data processing, QA, data validation, etc.)
What we are looking for:
- Self-sufficiency to query relational databases, research new features, and build resources necessary where they are not already existing
- Resourcefulness in a variety of big data frameworks like Spark, Hadoop, with a keen knowledge of optimal selections with respect to predictive performance and computation time
- Experience with integrating with a wide variety of data sources including web services, files, databases and web pages
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology
- 5+ years direct data engineering experience
- Healthcare experience is a plus
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation ($160k - $217k base + bonus + equity)
- Quality health insurance
- Traditional 401K plan
- Vision, dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Remote friendly
- A collaborative workplace, which will challenge you and celebrate your work
- A chance to learn with and from interesting and enthusiastic colleagues
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Clarify we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We believe that a happy, diverse, and impact-driven team is critical to our mission of transforming healthcare. Having a diverse team allows us to bring more ideas to the table when working on lighting the path to higher-value care. We embrace employees and applicants of all backgrounds, including those of traditionally underrepresented groups. With this in mind, we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, the basis of disability, homelessness, or any other federal, state or local protected class.