We exist to power better care.
We are on a mission to power better care by optimizing every patient journey. We help payers, providers, and life sciences companies deliver better care, therapies, and outcomes by delivering the most actionable patient journey insights and value-based payments platform. With Clarify, healthcare organizations benefit from big data efficiencies and self-service, on-demand enterprise insights that light the path to higher-value care.
Clarify is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Director of Provider Engagement and Operations to focus on building and scaling a team to allow Clarify to better engage directly with healthcare providers, in support of Clarify’s software products and value-based programs. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to best engage with healthcare providers, recruiting providers into Clarify’s programs, building and maintaining strong relationships, and ensure that our solutions are meeting providers’ needs
Does this sound like you?
- You love building and coaching a team
- You have experience working directly with a variety of providers and physicians (e.g. a physician liaison, or similar background) and understand how to interact with providers
- You have a passion for value-based care and for implementing technology-based solutions to deliver higher-value, more efficient care
- You have an enthusiastic, energetic personality; inquiring, investigative mind.
- You empathize to understand employee needs before implementing solutions.
- You enjoy managing projects.
- You value working with hardworking, curious, and supportive teammates.
- You embrace change as an opportunity to learn.
- You believe diversity of thought improves our outcomes.
- You take great care in the details.
The Director of Provider Engagement and Operations will be primarily responsible for:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive provider engagement strategy to drive recruitment in and engagement with Clarify’s technology-based solutions
- Help design and scale Clarify’s provider engagement approach as Clarify scales across multiple customers, markets, and products
- Manage a team of provider engagement professionals, providing coaching, mentoring, and professional development opportunities
- Develop and oversee internal team operations including team processes and tool requirements to enable team members to hit provider engagement metrics
- Manage capacity planning requirements and define repeatable processes for the team that will scale with customers including managing cost associated with provider acquisition
- Ultimately responsible for ensuring that we recruit and maintain strong relationships with selected healthcare providers, including physicians, family practices, large groups, and other specialties in support of Clarify’s products and programs
- Manage vendor relationships and activities required for recruiting and operations
- Work closely with Clarify internal teams to identify and prioritize provider targets and develop tailored engagement plans for each
- Conduct regular meetings with healthcare providers to assess their needs and gather feedback on our technology solutions
- Collaborate with our product development team to ensure that our solutions are meeting the needs of healthcare providers
- Develop and manage provider engagement programs, including recruitment, coaching, and other activities to build provider engagement
- Analyze provider engagement metrics and use data to continuously improve engagement strategies and tactics
- Executive reporting and program status to key customers and stakeholders
In particular, we are looking for the following experiences and qualifications for this role as well:
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or a related field; Master's degree preferred.
- 8+ years of direct experience in healthcare provider engagement or provider operations experience, with a proven track record of success.
- Previous experience managing marketing and/or program recruitment campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with healthcare providers, including physicians, nurses, and other care team members.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with experience leading a team of professionals.
- Knowledge of healthcare technology solutions and trends
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation ($148k-178k base + bonus + equity)
- Quality health insurance
- Traditional 401K plan
- Vision, dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Remote friendly
- A collaborative workplace, which will challenge you and celebrate your work
- A chance to learn with and from interesting and enthusiastic colleagues
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Clarify, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We believe that a happy, diverse, and impact-driven team is critical to our mission of transforming healthcare. Having a diverse team allows us to bring more ideas to the table when working on lighting the path to higher-value care. We embrace employees and applicants of all backgrounds, including those of traditionally underrepresented groups. With this in mind, we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.