Sr. Manager / Director of Product Marketing
We exist for American workers and their employers -- who are the backbone of our economy. That is where Centivo comes in -- our mission is to bring affordable, high-quality healthcare to the millions of Americans who struggle to pay their healthcare bills.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager /Director of Product Marketing to join our team and play a key role in shaping our product marketing function to accelerate our enterprise growth efforts. This is a highly strategic and visible role and will partner closely with Sales, Product, and other marketing functions to develop our ICPs, positioning & messaging, sales enablement content, product packaging & pricing and product launch planning & execution. This role is perfect for you if you have significant B2B product marketing experience, with a deep understanding of the employer health benefits market & passion for innovations in healthcare.
- Product Marketing Strategy & Leadership: Report directly to Head of Marketing, and lead the Product Marketing team (one individual to start)
- Ideal Customer Profile Research & Persona Development: Develop a deep understanding of our audience, including their needs, challenges and goals and to represent the voice of the customer to the rest of the organization
- Positioning & Messaging: Develop messaging that resonates with our audience by clearly describing how our product solves their challenges and highlighting features and benefits that our audience cares the most about
- Competitive Landscape Intelligence: Understand the competitive landscape and enable our Sales team to communicate how our product is better positioned to solve our customer’s challenges than competitors’ products
- Sales Enablement Content: Develop sales decks, product demos and collateral (e.g., case studies, sell sheets) that enables Sales to clearly communicate how our product solves our customer’s challenges, close deals faster and improve conversion rates
- Product Packaging & Pricing: Create product packages & pricing aligned to ICPs, taking into account their needs and competitor pricing to close deals faster and improve conversion rates
- Partner Marketing: Create co-marketing partnership opportunities that also serve our audience
- Product Launch Planning & Execution: Manage product launch efforts in collaboration with Product and other marketing teams, determining appropriate launch strategy and plan for each product release/ feature, in the context of broader product positioning and messaging narrative
- GTM Retrospectives: Design & deliver quarterly and annual GTM retrospectives based on closed/won analysis & interviews, internal surveys & demand gen programs/campaign learnings
- Marketing Influence: Collaborate with rest of the marketing teams to develop content & campaigns with messaging that resonates with our audience
Required Skills and Abilities:
- 5-7 years of experience in employer health benefits – with B2B product marketing experience and/or as a broker/consultant.
- 2-3 years of experience in managing a small team (coaching and developing talent for career progression and success)
- Exceptional written, verbal, and visual communication abilities across various mediums & assets used in the sales process
- Demonstrated track record of driving growth results with strategic, data-driven insights, collaboration & influence
- Well versed in macro healthcare trends, and how they impact the employer market
- A self-starter with a demonstrated track record in solving problems, generating new ideas, and driving results in fast-moving, growth-oriented environments
- This position is remote
- Resilient – This is wicked hard. There is no easy button for healthcare affordability. Luckily, the mission makes it worth it and sustains us when things are tough. Being resilient ensures we don’t give up.
- Uncommon - The status quo stinks so we had to go out and build something better. We know the healthcare system. It isn't working for members, employers, and providers. So we're building it from scratch, from the ground up. Our focus is on making things better for them while also improving clinical results - which is bold and uncommon.
- Positive – We care about each other. It takes energy to do hard stuff, build something better and to be resilient and unconventional while doing it. Because of that, we make sure we give kudos freely and feedback with care. When our tank gets low, a team member is there to be a source of new energy. We celebrate together. We are supportive, generous, humble, and positive.
To determine our range, we consider as many of the following data points as are available to us: external market salary survey data, internal data in terms of comparable roles and our budget for the position. Compensation is both an art and a science (as is negotiating a salary for a new job at a new company!), so what we have posted is our good faith estimate of what we expect to pay. We encourage candidates to apply for positions that are of interest and share their desired salary. We consider that as an additional data point, along with candidate skills and qualifications as part of our process.
Who we are:
Centivo is an innovative health plan for self-funded employers on a mission to bring affordable, high-quality healthcare to the millions of working Americans who struggle to pay their medical bills. Anchored around a primary care based ACO model, Centivo saves employers 15 to 30 percent compared to traditional insurance carriers. Employees also realize significant savings through our free primary care (including virtual), predictable copay and no-deductible benefit plan design. Centivo works with employers ranging in size from 51 employees to Fortune 500 companies. For more information, visit centivo.com.
Headquartered in Buffalo, NY with offices in New York City and Buffalo, Centivo is backed by leading healthcare and technology investors, including a recent round of investment from Morgan Health, a business unit of JPMorgan Chase & Co.