About Capital Rx
Capital Rx is a next generation pharmacy benefits manager, overseeing prescription benefit plans on behalf of employers, unions, and government entities. Determined to transform an outdated model, Capital Rx’s mission is to change the way prescription benefits are priced and administered in the US, unlocking enduring social change. Through our platform approach, Capital Rx delivers data-driven insights and actionable strategies that reduce costs, while improving patient outcomes. Our commitment to innovation, technology and service is the reason why Capital Rx is among the fastest-growing PBMs in the country.
- Implementing new infrastructure components using Terraform.
- Deep collaboration with the software development team and be that SME in configuring and modifying components that interface with the infrastructure.
- Design, development, and operation of all automation requirements and workflows to support the develop/test/deploy process
- Monitoring infrastructure resources and processes during the entire lifecycle.
- Continue to iterate Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery improvements and ensure efficiency, quality resiliency for all areas of SDLC
- Provide support along with the software development team for deployed components.
- Perform security testing and reviews following internal procedures and guidelines.
- Contribute to the team’s roadmap and project planning process, partnering with stakeholders to develop business objectives and translate those into action
- Respond to security incidents and perform recovery.
- Assist with IT tasks such as provisioning new users to deployed systems through automation.
- Production operations and observability of our customer facing systems.
- 3-5+ years DevOps experience automating build, deployment, and test automation for web based applications and services
- Highly motivated individual with a desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to work independently and be a solution provider for the development teams
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong understanding of SaaS model
- Exposure to Agile and extensive experience working closely with developers and QA
- Proficient in Terraform (IaC)
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment/Delivery, Continuous Testing with tools such Github Actions, GoCD, ArgoCD, AWS CodeBuild/CodeDeploy, and Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Backend/DBA experience/background a plus
Capital Rx values a diverse workplace and celebrates the diversity that each employee brings to the table. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Capital Rx is an equal opportunity employer.