Clinic Manager (Centrum Health)
Our mission is to make healthcare right. Together. We are a value-driven healthcare company committed to providing personalized care to aging and underserved populations. We do this by aligning stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem. Together, we can improve consumer experience, optimize clinical outcomes, and reduce total cost of care.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
Sign-on bonus $1,000.00
Centrum Health, a part of NeueHealth, is in search of a professional, responsible, enthusiastic, and patient-focused Clinic Manager to oversee the daily administrative operations of a busy medical clinic. Clinic Managers are responsible for implementing procedures to optimize patient care, managing the budget, and participating in hiring and training office staff members.
To be successful in this role, you should exhibit exceptional administration and leadership abilities, which would ultimately translate to excellent patient care. The Clinic Manager will take a proactive approach to problem-solving, organization, and time management to ensure the smooth, effective, and productive flow of the clinic. The ideal candidate will also be highly skilled in providing patient-focused care, leadership, and people management.
- Liaising with healthcare professionals and patients about treatment plans.
- Overseeing clinic operations and staff duties.
- Keeping medical professionals informed about healthcare administered at the clinic.
- Managing the clinic's budget, billing system, and inventory.
- Ordering stock and supplies for the clinic.
- Overseeing the purchasing, maintenance, and repair of clinic equipment.
- Developing procedures to deliver optimal patient care.
- Active collaboration with upper management in the hiring, training, and performance evaluation of staff members.
- This is an on-site position.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Associates Degree in Healthcare Management, or a related field, is required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a medical office administrator or related office management. Experience in an outpatient/primary care/internal medicine environment is preferred
- Strong understanding of medical office procedure, budget, and P&L, Billing and Coding (basic knowledge is highly desired), negotiating and partnering with suppliers and vendors
- Ability to supervise and motivate clinic staff
- Superior organizational skills to ensure that exceptional patient care is provided
- Knowledge of procuring supplies, equipment, and staff needed at the clinic
- Competencies with computer-based healthcare administration systems, like Kareo and MediXcel EMR.
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency is preferred
- Background check and drug screen required
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for liaising with patients, healthcare providers, and specialists, as well as the public.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Respect for patient confidentiality
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
- The majority of work responsibilities are performed in a medical office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer.