NURSE PRACTITIONER REQUIREMENTS
Pay and Benefits
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner to diagnose and treat health conditions, as well as promote good health practices. As an advanced practice registered nurse, you’ll be our go-to person for ensuring the best patient care possible. The job description of a nurse practitioner includes conducting physical examinations, interpreting lab tests and overseeing patients’ health. You’ll be both a health practitioner and an educator, supporting disease prevention practices and helping people lead healthy lives. You should have experience in one of the following Nurse Practitioner specialties: acute care, neonatal care, pediatrics, cardiology, family health, women’s health or psychiatry. Extensive clinical experience in primary care is vital. As a Nurse Practitioner, you’ll have to work closely with other healthcare professionals, so you should have a team spirit and a positive attitude. Patience, problem-solving skills and communication ability are important. If you’re dedicated to advancing your knowledge and clinical expertise through research and professional discourse, we’d like to meet you.
● Examine patients and their medical records
● Order and study diagnostic tests (blood tests, X-rays etc.)
● Diagnose health conditions and illnesses
● Propose treatments for chronic and infectious diseases
● Prescribe medications
● Maintain accurate records and schedules
● Inform patients about their health conditions and prescribed medications
● Educate patients and their family members on diseases, epidemics and prevention
● Oversee patients’ overall health
● Promote good health practices
● Advance professional knowledge and conduct research Skills
● Proven experience as Nurse Practitioner in a clinic, hospital, ER or other setting
● Expertise in primary care, acute care and chronic care practices
● Knowledge of health and patient care regulations
● Excellent communication skills
● Strong ethics
● Team spirit with a positive attitude
● Patience and cool-headedness
● Willingness to continue gaining knowledge and clinical experience
● Valid nurse practitioner license
● Master’s degree; PhD is a plus COVID-19 precautions ● Personal protective equipment provided or required
● Temperature screenings
● Social distancing guidelines in place
● Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place Our office is seeing patients face to face in the office. We only see one patient every hour. We check the temperatures of patients when they arrive. Face masks are required for staff and patients. Face shields and N-95 masks are available for staff.
Applicant Qualifications You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
● What is the highest level of education you have completed?
● Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an interview.
● Do you have a valid Certified Nurse Practitioner?
● Do you have a valid RN? Additional Job Details
● EMR Used: eClinical
● Uniform: Nurses wear own scrubs
● Nurse Patient Ratio: 1:5