Executive Administrative Assistant
Pottsville, PA, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Location: Integrated Medical Group, PC
Position: Executive Administrative Assistant
The Executive Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the Integrated Medical Group leadership team. This individual must have: the ability to multi-task in a high sense of urgency environment, strong interpersonal and communication skills and a demonstrated ability to anticipate and address administrative needs. This position also requires working with and maintaining confidential information and data and collaborating with others to complete tasks and assignments. Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills along with a high degree of professionalism and diplomacy are important attributes for this position.
Primarily days, although must be available on occasional evenings as required for Board of Directors and board-committee meetings
Work at Central office located in Schuylkill County
Occasional trips to physician offices as required
Scope of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete specific assignments and projects for the leadership and the administrative team. Create professional presentations as may be necessary. Prepare reports as needed by the leadership and the administrative team.
- Coordinate and track work flow, schedules, projects, etc. to ensure progress, completion and timely follow-up.
- Answer office telephone for others, as needed. Screen and direct calls, as may be appropriate. Assist in providing information or resolving problems as may be necessary.
- Deal discreetly with sensitive and confidential information, conversation and correspondence in the handling of the day-to-day affairs of the leadership and the administrative team.
- Maintain contact and relationships with physicians, office staff, community leaders, hospital executives and other professionals. Compose correspondence, memos and reports, as needed.
- Cross train in other departments, as needed.
- Maintain a general understanding of MEDENT and be able to generate and analyze reports, as needed.
- Assist the leadership and the administrative team in proactively reading, researching and routing correspondence. Draft letters and documents, as required, collect and analyze information and provide support in various day-to-day functions as may be required by the leadership and the administrative team.
- Schedule, coordinate and collect agenda items for the Office Managers Meeting. Take notes and prepare the minutes for distribution.
- Preparation for Board of Directors and board committee meetings to include:
- Distribution of agendas and any related information
- Follow-up with directors and committee members regarding attendance and any questions on the meeting agenda
- Marketing - Prepare monthly newsletter and distribute to all offices.
- Employee Engagement – Company Picnic and Holiday Party.
- May be assigned other duties.
- Post high school education or equivalent experience plus two years of related experienced preferred.
- Experience in working with healthcare information technology software and applications
- Proficient skill level of Microsoft Office software
- Strong application of general office support functions
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, office staffs, patients and executive/leadership positions at related organizations
- Familiarity with patient privacy and security regulations
- Sitting up for eight (8) hours a day, four (4) hours at a time
- Standing for two (2) to four (4) hours a day
- Walking for one (1) to two (2) hours per day
- Able to lift up to 15 pounds
- Able to use stairs and small step stools (up to three feet high)
- Seeing as it relates to general, near, color and peripheral vision
- Hearing as it relates to normal and telephone conversations
- Must have a driver’s license and the use of a car
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.