Nurse Practitioner- Primary Care
Billings, MT, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
Location: Greater Good Health
Position: Nurse Practitioner- Primary Care
Who is Greater Good Health?
Across the United States, the 65+ population continues to increase rapidly while the number of physicians focused on primary care is declining significantly. In fact, it is expected that the shortage of PCPs will reach over 120,000 by 2030. To meet the needs of an aging population and combat declining access to care, Greater Good Health is opening three nurse practitioner-led primary care clinics in Montana. Our clinics will be serving the communities of Billings, Great Falls, and Missoula.
Our mission is to expand access to whole-person, value-based primary care for Medicare beneficiaries through a Nurse Practitioner-led care model. In Montana, we have an incredible opportunity to address significant healthcare access concerns and support seniors desperately in need of senior-focused, preventive care. To be successful in opening our clinics in Montana, we’re seeking individuals that are energetic, friendly, and passionate about delivering the best experience to our senior population to help us achieve our mission. We can't wait to meet you!
What will you do as a Nurse Practitioner?
The Nurse Practitioner will lead patient care for GGH’s primary care clinic in Great Falls Montana opening in late Fall 2023. The role will be responsible for delivering an exceptional patient experience by working closely with the care team to provide holistic, high touch, coordinated care for a panel of senior patients. The Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for managing a patient panel, supported by Medical Assistants, Patient Liaison, Front Office Coordinator, Clinic Administrator, Medical Director, and additional teammates as we grow.
- Provides full scope of primary care services including well acute, and chronic condition management.
- Manages patient panels and "quarterbacks" patient care with patient’s care team to deliver high-touch, high-quality care.
- Deliver exceptional clinical care to patients to drive clinical quality and safety.
- Promotes continuous improvement and nurtures growth.
- Promotes and supports a premier Patient and Teammate Experience.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Active FNP or AGNP license in the state of Montana (Required)
- CPR/BLS Certification (Required)
- Prescriptive Authority by the MT state board of Nursing or Medical Examiners and DEA License (Required)
- Practice in Primary Care and independent patient care 5+ years (Required)
- Valid Montana Driver’s License (Required)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Required)
What’s in it for you here at Greater Good Health?
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid parental leave
- 401K program
- Wellness Resources - Calm App, JOON benefit, Quarterly Wellness Events
- Greater Good Health Institute – in-house AANP accredited CE trainings [up to 35 hours in your first year with GGH], and ongoing professional development
- Mentorship Program
- Partnership Program
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.