Front Office Coordinator- Primary Care
Great Falls, MT, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
Location: Greater Good Health
Position: Front Office Coordinator- Primary Care
Who is Greater Good Health?
Across the United States, the 65+ population continues to increase rapidly while the number of physicians focused on primary care is declining significantly. In fact, it is expected that the shortage of PCPs will reach over 120,000 by 2030. To meet the needs of an aging population and combat declining access to care, Greater Good Health is opening three nurse practitioner-led primary care clinics in Montana. Our first clinics will be located in Billings, Great Falls, and Missoula.
What makes this GGH opportunity unique?
Our mission is to expand access to whole-person, value-based primary care for Medicare beneficiaries through a Nurse Practitioner-led care model. In Montana, we have an incredible opportunity to address significant healthcare access concerns and support seniors desperately in need of senior-focused, preventive care. To be successful in opening our clinics in Montana, we’re seeking individuals that are energetic, friendly, and passionate about delivering the best experience to our senior population to help us achieve our mission. We can't wait to meet you!
What will you do as Front Office Coordinator?
The Front Office Coordinator is an integral part of the primary care clinic team, serving as the face of Greater Good Health to welcome patients as they walk through the door. Reporting directly to the Clinic Administrator, this role is responsible for delivering an excellent clinic experience by listening to, engaging with, and assisting each patient and guest every day from registration to departure. With a positive demeanor, the Front Office Coordinator provides exceptional customer service to patients throughout their visit with Greater Good Health to deliver a first-class experience.
- Deliver a premier patient experience from start to finish to engage and delight patients.
- Greets, welcomes, and directs all patients and related individuals to appropriate areas.
- Engages and educates patients on available GGH services, supports them in patient portal enrollment, and triages questions or needs to the appropriate team members.
- Coordinate all front office duties to provide a seamless patient experience.
- Supports patient registration and check in process.
- Reviews and verifies patient eligibility, collects copays or any outstanding balances.
- Reviews patient schedules to ensure patients are in the right status and are up to date.
- Perform administrative duties to maintain an organized practice.
- Supports scheduling of patient visits.
- Conducts outreach to patients as needed.
- Manages administrative tasks varying from making copies, scanning, uploading documents, collecting billing information, mail assortment and management, and managing faxes.
- Maintains basic housekeeping of communal areas.
Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 3+ years of office administration (Healthcare experience is preferred, but not required)
- Valid Montana Driver’s License or ability to obtain
- Customer service experience (Preferred)
- Healthcare organization experience is a plus
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) experience (Preferred)
What’s in it for you here at Greater Good Health?
- Competitive Base Salary plus bonus incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid parental leave
- 401K program
- Monthly phone and internet reimbursement
- Wellness Resources - Calm App, JOON monthly wellness reimbursement, BetterHelp, Quarterly Wellness Events
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.