Senior Growth Technology Specialist, Remote
IT, Sales & Business Development
Silver Spring, MD, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
This individual contributor, reporting to the Director, Marketing Operations, is responsible for managing our Growth technology stack and driving adoption. Their expertise in a variety of marketing and sales technology will enable the Marketing and Growth organization to execute strategies. This role is highly cross-functional, working across Marketing, Network Development, Sales Operations, Sales Enablement.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely within the US or at one of our office locations.
- Be the “fingers on keys” subject matter expert (SME) and operational support of the Growth technology stack including Outreach.io, Calendly, Zoom, Gong, LinkedIn SalesNav, Zoominfo, Chatbot, etc. - includes maintenance of existing systems (upgrade scheduling, people changes, etc.)
- Accountable for the adoption of the technology stack working across Outreach, Network development; ensuring we are effectively working in our tools, including the development of process, documentation, and reporting
- Own the Vendor Management relationships to define success including resolving issues, etc.
- Lead evaluation of existing technology and the investigation, implementation, rollout of new technology
- Bachelor's degree or relevant, equivalent work experience in marketing or sales operations
- 6+ years in an marketing or sales operations role
- 3+ years managing/implementing a variety of growth-enablement tools including Outreach.io, Zoom, Calendly, Zoominfo, LinkedIn, Gong, Chatbot, Salesforce.com, etc.
- Project management skills managing the implementation/rollout of changes and systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven success in working cooperatively and strategically in a team-oriented matrixed environment with the ability to influence and interact with all levels.
- Can manage multiple priorities and drive progress in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- B2B and/or B2C/DTC event experience, with preference for those with both
- 1+ years healthcare industry
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and summarize significant and complex sets of information into meaningful, clear, non-technical communications, personally authored and packaged using tools like Google docs and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Great organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely with little to no supervision
- Ability to travel 10-15%
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time. Extensive use of computers and keyboard. Occasional walking and lifting may be required.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.