Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2023
Arroyo Oaks Medical Associates We are a busy primary care facility located in Thousand Oaks, California looking to bring in an additional full-time Medical Assistant to our organization. Arroyo Oaks Medical Associates is a local, privately owned primary care facility which is focused on providing the highest quality and personalized care to our patients through value-based care. Our foundation of success is due to our exceptional staff who work together to provide quality care to our patients. Medical Assistant Role We’re looking for a reliable, well organized Medical Assistant to help us provide first-class care to our patients. Candidates must be computer savvy and have knowledge of electronic medical records (EHR) systems. Candidates must have prior experience as a medical assistant. Must have good knowledge of medical language, excellent communication skills, and organizational skills. Must be a hard worker, a team player and dependable. Sound like you? Apply today!
Primary Duties & Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Patient intake (vitals, medication review, brief history)
- Performing basic office procedures (EKG, spirometry, ear lavage, administer medications and immunizations)
- Refilling medications per office protocol
- Providing patients with results per doctor instructions
- Submitting prior authorizations and referrals
- Keep exam rooms cleaned and stocked
- Completing forms
- Answering phones
- Checking in patients
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in primary care or an internal medicine specialty
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Experience with an electronic health record system
- Possesses basic computer skills to complete administrative tasks
Billing procedures Required Qualifications:
If you’re interested in making a difference as a member of our team, apply today!
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.