Location: Physicians Medical Group
Position: Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
We are seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner (NP) to deliver excellent patient care in a primary care setting in Florida. The NP will provide preventive and sick care in an office setting, maintain accurate clinical records in our EHR system, and utilize Accountable Care Organization (ACO) tools to assist patients in accessing high value healthcare
- Provide office based clinical primary care including screenings, history and physical, care plan documentation, vaccination and high value referrals.
- Enhance delivery of well-coordinated care by incorporating records from acute, specialist and post-acute visits into the clinical chart and deriving clinical insights.
- Deliver high quality care and document appropriately to maintain excellent quality scores within commercial and public payer ACO programs.
- Maximize patient satisfaction by providing evidence-based patient education, shared decision making and excellent bedside manner.
- Graduation from an Accredited Nurse Practitioner Program and current licensure to practice in the state of Florida with current certification in Family or Adult.
- Experience in a primary care or comparable care setting preferred Experience documenting clinical data in an electronic health record system (EHR).
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Team oriented and a positive attitude
- Philosophically aligned to ACO goals of high quality, high value care
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.