Location: InterMed P.A.
Position: BC/BE OB/GYN
InterMed seeking a BC/BE Ob/Gyn
Portland, Maine – Find the work/life balance you desire. Join us on the beautiful Maine coast, working with great people in a family-friendly environment.
InterMed is a physician-owned primary care practice with more than 90,000 patients. We are looking for a full-time BC/BE Ob/Gyn physician to join our Obstetrics and Gynecology Department in Portland, Maine. We have a well-established and collegial team of 11 physicians, four nurse practitioners and superb clinical support staff. Our new patient demand is high so you’ll be busy from day one.
• Competitive guaranteed salary with productivity bonus; matching 401K; profit sharing
• Opportunity to become a partner in the practice
• Practice-owned outpatient surgery center
• Call is shared among 10 physicians. Call coverage includes teaching Ob/Gyn residents and care for complex patients.
• Our team does deliveries at Maine Medical Center which is an academic tertiary care hospital with a large NICU
• Annual CME stipend
• Completion of an accredited residency
• Maine license or eligible for licensure
• Board certified or board eligible
• InterMed, P.A. requires COVID-19 vaccination
Enjoy Maine’s beautiful coast, mountains, and lakes. Ample hiking, camping, boating, kayaking, fishing, biking, skiing/snowboarding everywhere and only a short drive away. The surrounding communities have the best schools in the state. Learn more about InterMed at www.intermed.com
, and visit www.liveandworkinmaine.com
for more about life in Maine.