Location: Patients Primary Care
Position: Medical Assistant
- Prepare examination rooms for patients. Keeping patient rooms neat and clean.
- Show patient to examination room and interviews patient to obtain an appropriate history, current medical information, chief complaint, reconcile current medications, vital signs, etc.
- As directed by the provider(s), provides health education, prepares for and independently performs procedures and/or testing which may include venipuncture, administration of injections/immunizations, pulmonary function tests, ear irrigations, hot/cold packs, EKGs, breathing treatment, lab testing, dressing changes, wound cleaning, hearing and vision tests, etc.
- Documents all patient encounter information accurately and concisely using appropriate medical terminology within the electronic health record (EHR).
- Referral, lab and diagnostic tracking responsibilities as assigned by the Office Manager.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information and adheres to policies/safety practices as established.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.