Location: Bethany Primary Care
Position: Office Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Paid 1 hour lunch
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Patient scheduling, registration, billing, and collection, and EMR system.
- Manage the filing and organizational system of the practice.
- Handle any patient issues or concerns that may arise in person, through email or via phone.
- Exemplify the positive, kind, and helpful nature of the front office staff.
- Assist in related clerical duties as assigned.
- Order office supplies.
- Familiar with billing.
- Customer Service experience.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment and have exceptional skills with decision making, multitasking prioritization and problem solving.
- High level of professionalism and teamwork skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of HIPPAA and labor laws.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.