Location: PrimeHealth 360 Inc
Position: Medical Assistant
Pay: $13.00 - $19.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Number of openings for this position: 1
Schedule: 8 hour shift; Monday to Friday
- Prepares patient charts timely and accurately.
- Gathers reports to complete chart
- Places order for films, labs and other studies as appropriate, timely and accurately.
- Prints daily office schedules
- Answers all patient questions and requests timely and appropriately.
- Files reports and notes in the charts.
- Faxes and copies necessary information to insurance companies, other physician offices, and other facilities as necessary.
- Ensures completeness and accuracy of all forms filled and signed by patients
- Confirms patient appointments timely
- Answers phones retrieve voicemail messages and returns call timely and appropriately.
- Maximizes use of free time between patients and other tasks to clean and stock rooms copying documents, and filing.
- Processes patient referrals to other physician offices.
- Completes the medication log.
- Ensures patient information is correctly entered in the database.
- Assists with the release of patient records and films to patients.
- Assists physicians as needed.
- Obtains physician signatures on appropriate documents.
- Assists with the collection of patient payments.
- Collaborates with the scheduling of new patients.
- Schedules follow-up patient visits
- Assists with medical and office supplies ordering.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.