Location: Mountain Area Pediatric Associates
Job Type: Full-time
Mountain Area Pediatrics is a busy medical office providing quality care. Our Pediatric-specific medical staff consists of six Board Certified Pediatricians. Our ancillary clinical staff of Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Medical Assistants, and Phlebotomists, offer top-notch care with countless years of experience.
Pay based on experience and qualification. Interested applicants should submit a resume including cover letter with relevant experience and your interest in Mountain Area Pediatrics to firstname.lastname@example.org
LPN responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Providing direct patient care
- Following physician's orders
- Administration of immunizations
- Assisting with lab specimen collections.
- Previous pediatric experience preferred. Proficient use of computers and ability to use EHR software required.
- Motivated new grads encouraged to apply.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.