Location: Gulf Coast Physician Partners
Position: Physician Assistant
We are seeking a full time Physician Assistant (PA) to deliver excellent patient care in a primary care office in Florida.
- Provide office based clinical primary care including screenings, history and physical, care plan documentation, vaccination and high value referrals.
- Enhance delivery of well-coordinated care by incorporating records from acute, specialist and post-acute visits into the clinical chart and deriving clinical insights.
- Deliver high quality care and document appropriately
- Provide efficient care to minimize patient wait time and achieve practice productivity goals.
- Maximize patient satisfaction by providing evidence-based patient education, shared decision making and excellent bedside manner.
- Graduation from an Accredited PA Program and current licensure to practice in the state
- Experience in a primary care or comparable care setting preferred but not required
- Experience documenting clinical data in an electronic health record system (EHR)
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Team oriented and a positive attitude
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.