Certified Medical Coder
Pensacola, FL, USA
Posted on Friday, February 10, 2023
Location: Woodlands Medical Specialists
Position: Certified Medical Coder
Woodlands Medical Specialists is seeking a Coding Specialist to fill a full-time position for our multi-specialty practice. Please note, this is not a remote position. Our office is in Pensacola, FL.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, reliable, and can work independently and as part of a team.
Applicants must display a positive attitude, possess excellent communication skills, can multi-task, as well as work independently.
Woodlands Medical Specialists (www.woodlandsmed.com) is a 30+ physician multispecialty, independent private practice offering patient-centered services at a state- of-the-art medical facility. Current physician specialties include Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology, Urology and Primary Care. Woodlands offers one-stop-shopping for patients seeking specialty referrals, in-house laboratory, second opinions, and fully accredited advanced imaging services.
The Woodlands culture places high value on employees that demonstrate excellent customer service, exceptional clinical strength and are consistently team oriented. Salary commensurate with experience. Learn more about our patient centered approach to healthcare at www.WoodlandsMed.com.
The Responsibilities of Coding Specialist include:
- Accurately account for all charges on assigned division’s daily schedules
- Post all charges for assigned division(s)
- Respond to coding review emails from AR staff
- Run and work weekly missing ticket reports to ensure all charges are posted
- Work directly with physicians, administration, and management to provide accurate coding of services
The Qualifications of Coding Specialist:
- High School Diploma or GED
- CPC Certification
- At least one year of prior physician office billing experience is preferred
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.