Location: Darwin Professional Center
Position: Nurse Practitioner
We are a primary care facility located in Newark, DE looking to bring in an additional Nurse Practitioner to our organization. Darwin Professional Center is a local, privately owned primary care facility which is focused on providing the highest quality and personalized care to our patients through value based care. Our foundation of success is due to our exceptional staff who work together to provide quality care to our patients.
As an NP, you are a member of our practice’s core provider team and will have an array of responsibilities that will allow us to continue to provide exceptional care to our patients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide office based clinical primary care to include, but not limited to: preventative screenings, obtaining the chief complaint, patient history, and performing physicals, documenting a detailed care plan, problem list, and vaccination record, ordering lab tests, x-rays, and diagnostic testing, and providing patient education.
- Enhance delivery of well-coordinated care by incorporating records from acute, specialist and post-acute visits into the clinical chart and deriving clinical insights.
- Deliver high quality care and document appropriately to maintain excellent quality scores within commercial and public payer ACO programs.
- Provide efficient care to minimize patient wait time and achieve practice productivity goals.
- Maximize patient satisfaction by providing evidence-based patient education, shared decision making and excellent bedside manner.
- Graduation from an Accredited Nurse Practitioner Program and current licensure to practice in the state of Delaware
- Experience in a primary care or comparable care setting preferred
- Experience documenting clinical data in an electronic health record system (EHR)
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Team oriented and a positive attitude
- Philosophically aligned to ACO goals of high quality, high value care
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You work well in a fast-paced working environment.
- You are a team player wanting to improve the health and wellbeing of all patients!
If you’re interested in making a difference as a member of our team, apply today!
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.