Medical Assistant - Full Time
Pine Grove, PA, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2023
Location: Integrated Medical Group, PC - Pine Grove
Position: Medical Assistant
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Greeting and registering patients, answering phones, scheduling of appointments and referrals, collecting copays, and checking-out patients. Assisting physicians with evaluation, management, and treatment of patients during office visits and other tasks related to the visit consistent with his/her training and skills.
EDUCATION: Completion of a Medical Assistant program. Certified MA required.
EXPERIENCE: Preferred but not required. We are willing to train a newly certified medical assistant.
REQUIREMENTS: Maintains CPR certification and CMA certification. Excellent clinical skills with outstanding customer service skills required.
- Assures efficient patient flow through the office
- Prepares patient for examination
- Assists the physician with patient care during the visit.
- Patient Education
- Vaccine injections
- Other duties as assigned (i.e. opening, closing, stocking, cleaning equipment)
- Clinical Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must possess tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrates flexibility by adapting to new and changing situations and duties in order to meet customer needs effectively.
- Maintains positive working relations with co-workers
- Time management skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a busy environment and see them through to completion
- Must be reliable
- Ability to document accurately and concisely
- Ability to perform while under stress
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.