Location: TLC Family Medical and Rehab Center
Position: Nurse Practitioner (NP) /Physician Assistant (PA)
We are seeking a full time Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) to deliver excellent patient care in a primary care in Florida. NP/PA will provide preventive and sick care in an office setting, maintain accurate clinical records in our EHR system as well as providing prompt, efficient, and friendly patient service in person or electronically.
- Provide office based clinical primary care
- Enhance delivery of well-coordinated care
- Deliver high quality care and document appropriately
- Provide efficient care to minimize patient wait time and achieve practice productivity goals.
- Maximize patient satisfaction by providing evidence-based patient education, shared decision making and excellent bedside manner.
- Graduation from an Accredited PA or NP Program and current licensure
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Team oriented and a positive attitude
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.