Location: Bossier Family Medicine
We’re looking for a reliable, well-organized Front Desk Receptionist to work directly with our healthcare staff and help us provide first-class care to our patients. You’ll greet people when they come in, answer phone calls, schedule appointments, and participate in office teamwork all while building an excellent rapport with our patients. Jobseekers should be ready to work in the medical field and love helping people in a fast-paced, friendly, family medical office. Sound like you? Apply today!
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting patients, vendors, and guests
- ● Processing incoming faxes
- ● Scheduling appointments
- ● Billing patients and collecting payments
- ● Answering all phone calls and routing to appropriate personnel
- ● Providing excellent customer service
- ● Using computers to enter, access, or retrieve data
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills to complete administrative tasks
- Prior experience in a medical office preferred, but not required
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Paid holidays
- 3% SIMPLE IRA Match
- Up to 160 PTO hours
- Health insurance
- Hands-on training
If you’re interested in making a difference as a member of our team, apply today!
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.