Van Wert Family Physicians is looking for a full-time certified medical assistant to join our Team. Van Wert Family Physicians is a busy 9 provider family practice that has been taking care of patients for 43 years. The CMA is an integral part of the healthcare team and helps support the doctors and patients through a variety of clinical and clerical tasks. Candidate must possess good patient care and strong clinical skills such as injections, vitals, in-office testing, and patient care. In addition the Candidate will need to have good communication skills and will be responsible for scheduling appointments, patient registration and answering the phone. The position is for 40 hours per week.
Please send your resume and references to:
Van Wert Family Physicians 1178 Professional Drive
Van Wert, OH 45891
Hours/Days are typically Monday thru Friday 8-5 including a shared rotation of one Saturday 8-12 every other month. No Holidays worked.
Competitive wage offered. Job Type: Full-time Salary: $17.00
• Disability insurance
• Free parking
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Opportunity for Dental, Vision, Emergency, & Critical Care Insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift COVID-19 considerations: Masks are required in our practice at this time.
• Associate (Preferred) Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred) Experience:
• EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
• Vital signs: 1 year (Preferred) Work Location:
• One location
If you have any questions, please call 419-238-6251 and ask for Kelly Sutton