As an LVN/LPN, you are a member of our practice’s medical team and will have an array of responsibilities that will allow us to continue to provide exceptional care to our patients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
● You will perform general nursing duties such as caring for patients, administer
prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with nursing standards and as
ordered by the Provider.
● You will prepare equipment, supplies and/or instruments and assist the Provider
during the patient visit.
● You will evaluate patients, provide nursing care, and execute skilled medical and
pharmaceuticals prescribed by physicians.
● You will communicate and collaborate with the medical staff team to achieve common
● You will greet patients, take vital signs, screen for appropriate information to be put in
the EHR under reason for visit and prepare patients for examination.
● You will be a trustworthy partner for the patient and ensure that they are fully informed
and capable of self-care responsibilities outside of the practice.
● You will perform other medical duties as assigned.
● You are a graduate from an accredited LVN/LPN program.
● You hold a current LVN/LPN license in the state of Arkansas.
● You have experience documenting clinical data in an electronic health record system (EHR).
● You have medical experience of at least 1 year.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
● You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● You work well in a fast-paced working environment.
● You are a team player wanting to improve the health and wellbeing of all patients!
If you’re interested in making a difference as a member of our team, apply today!