At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we pioneered a new form of artificial intelligence, combining medical knowledge with intelligent technology to empower millions of people to better understand their health. We’re proud to support medical doctors and work with leading health systems and global non-profit organizations. We’re a diversely skilled team representing 55 nationalities, and we’re growing rapidly to achieve our global ambitions for the future of health. This is just the beginning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a seasoned Lead Digital Performance Marketing to manage and optimize our paid media campaigns which include search, paid social, OTT (over-the-top), and DSP (demand-side platform) display campaigns. This role requires someone who can balance creativity with analytical skills to drive performance and growth while ensuring full compliance with regulations in the healthcare industry.
You will be part of our newly formed, dynamic growth marketing team. Our team values innovation, collaboration, flexibility, creativity and compassion. We operate using the agile Scrum methodology to maintain an environment that fosters our core principles, and supports our performance goals.
Location: based in the East Coast (Eastern Standard Time - EST)
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
- Campaign Management: Develop, manage, and optimize paid search, paid social, OTT, and DSP display campaigns. Regularly monitor and adjust campaigns to meet the company's KPIs and goals.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Market Research: Stay on top of industry trends, competitive landscape, and digital marketing strategies to keep our company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Compliance: Ensure that all digital marketing activities comply with regulatory standards in the healthcare and or pharmaceutical space. Collaborate with legal and compliance teams to maintain adherence to rules and guidelines.
- Strategy Development: Work with the growth team to develop comprehensive digital marketing strategies that align with the company's goals and objectives.
- Collaboration: Work closely with other teams (Marketing, Product, Leadership) to align marketing strategies and increase the efficiency of our campaigns.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING :
- A bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) in Marketing, Media, or a related field. A Master's degree or a relevant certification is a plus, but not a requirement..
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a digital marketing role, with a strong focus on paid search, paid social, OTT, and DSP campaigns.
- Proven experience in the pharmaceutical, medical, or other similarly regulated industries, with a solid understanding of relevant regulations.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Proficiency with analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Matomo, Tableau - user) and ad serving tools.
- Experience with bid management strategy implementation, and programmatic ad buying platforms.
- Strong understanding of Scrum or other Agile methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A reliable internet connection because this is a remote position.
WHAT'S AWAITING YOU AT ADA :
- Join our global health mission to improve the health of billions of people around the world
- Work in an international environment (55+ nationalities) and with real doctors
- Work with cross-functional & diverse teams of smart, purpose-driven peers
- Work wherever you feel most comfortable – home, office, or a bit of both
- Receive financial support to help set up your home office space
- Enjoy your country specific vacation days to unplug, rest and recharge
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance with our flexible working hours and locations
- 20 days paid time off
- Meet and collaborate with colleagues via community days, virtual coffee chats, company parties, team celebrations
*Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.