At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we pioneered a new form of artificial intelligence, combining medical knowledge with intelligent technology to empower millions of people to better understand their health. We’re proud to support medical doctors and work with leading health systems and global non-profit organizations. We’re a diversely skilled team representing 50 nationalities, and we’re growing rapidly to achieve our global ambitions for the future of health. This is just the beginning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a hands-on Head of IT reporting to the CTO, you will support and oversee Ada's internal IT operations and systems.
As well as being an exceptional people manager, you will have a can-do, entrepreneurial attitude, a customer-centric service mindset and have deep industry knowledge to keep us on the cutting edge in a fully remote-working context. You will be both strategic and hands-on in your approach and will hold proven management experience to influence and support a robust and operational IT service to key stakeholders and employees worldwide.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help us scale and grow and meet our ambitious objectives.
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
- Oversee all workplace IT operations, asset management and infrastructure.
- Build and maintain great relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Responsible for License and contract management
- You develop, implement, and evaluate IT projects in line with organisational goals.
- You collaborate with other departments to understand and address their IT needs and requirements.
- Design automated processes and support their implementation in IT.
- Grow and support members of your team.
- You work closely with our internal Infosec team to ensure our IT policies and processes meet all applicable international standards e.g. ISO 27001 and EU MDR.
- You support the internal IT Support Team and help them structure their daily tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING :
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in IT process management, optimisation, product management of internal services or system administration.
- You also have several years of experience as a leader and know what it means to build and develop a team.
- You have excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present complex issues briefly and to all levels of the Company.
- You enjoy thinking about how technical solutions for real world problems might look like, even if you might not know how to entirely implement it yourself.
- You have a strong sense of direction and project management skills.
- You have experience managing systems such as Google Workspace, Slack, MDM tooling e.g. Munki, MicroMDM, GitHub and ideally Linux server experience.
- You are passionate about service and enjoy working and engaging with people.
- Ideally you‘ve encountered programming languages at one point in your career.
- You speak fluent English.
WHAT'S AWAITING YOU AT ADA :
- Join our global health mission to improve health of billions of people around the world
- Work in an international environment (55+ nationalities) and with real doctors
- Work with cross-functional & diverse teams of smart, purpose-driven peers
- Work wherever you feel most comfortable – home, office, or a bit of both
- Receive financial support to help set up your home office space
- Enjoy your country specific vacation days to unplug, rest and recharge
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance with our flexible working hours and locations
- Keep fit with discounted Urban Sports Club or Class Pass memberships
- Meet and collaborate with colleagues via community days, virtual coffee chats, company parties, team celebrations
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that we do NOT accept applications sent via email. All applications need to be completed using the online form and CVs to submit only in English.
All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.
*Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.