At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we pioneered a new form of artificial intelligence, combining medical knowledge with intelligent technology to empower millions of people to better understand their health. We’re proud to support medical doctors and work with leading health systems and global non-profit organizations. We’re a diversely skilled team representing 50+ nationalities, and we’re growing rapidly to achieve our global ambitions for the future of health. This is just the beginning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an exceptional (Senior) Solution Architect to join us in guiding users to the right healthcare decisions and facilities with a broad mixture of Enterprise clients – including Health Systems, Payers, Pharmaceutical companies, Large Health PlansCorporates, and Government Organizations. You will work with our prospective new clients and internal stakeholders to:
- Integrate Ada solutions into client environments specifically for complex needs requiring bespoke and creative solutions
- Help prospective clients understand and measure Ada’s impact on their business and their end-user’s health
You will effectively leverage relationships developed both internally and externally with prospects and clients, and be comfortable interacting with different roles across both business development and tech departments including C-level executives, project management, business development, and Ada’s engineering team. As a Solution Architect, you will collate business data, requirements, and client feedback to develop and position the most appropriate Ada solution to meet our client’s needs. You excel at clearly documenting these solutions for communication with clients as well as with internal stakeholders.
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
- Specify and conceptualize solutions for complex, non-standard client integrations and communicate these solutions to technical teams of clients and internal architecture and engineering teams
- Define interfaces and leverage existing standards to create repeatable solutions, and motivate clients to make use of existing solutions instead of inventing unnecessary custom solutions
- Help technical client teams understand Ada’s APIs and provide support with finding the right API for the client needs
- Identify new product opportunities and features based on input and insight from client projects to help improve Ada’s market fit
- Develop presentations and documentation to translate Ada’s internal technical concepts for technical teams as well as for other purposes such as security and compliance evaluations
- Actively engage in close collaboration with Business Development on strategic sales engagements, both technical and business-focused to build winning, differentiated solutions and value
- Continuously improve internal processes to include all relevant stakeholders at the right time and to ensure a smooth integration of client requirements and general product needs
WHAT YOU WILL BRING :
- Proven track record as Solution Architect, Solution Engineer, Technical Consultant or in a similar client-facing role that provides technical solutions for B2B tech companies (SaaS, PaaS, Digital Health etc.). We are open to a variety of backgrounds
- Ability to understand business & tech department requirements, translate those business needs into a compelling solution and present your recommendations to the executive, technical, and business audiences
- Ability to think strategically and to guide companies on opportunities to transform their organization based on cloud computing innovations
- Solid knowledge of web-based and mobile application development, architecture and cloud infrastructure, application lifecycle management, and business process modelling; coding experience would be an asset
- A solid understanding of enterprise application architecture e.g. integration principles and tools, API management, enterprise data management tools and methods, process orchestration, principles of network, application and information security.
- Experience with writing technical documents and architectural concepts for a heterogeneous audience
- Willingness to support developing new internal processes to constantly improve Ada’s efficiency
- Strong oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication and relationship skills and passion about technology and sharing knowledge
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to support multiple, concurrent projects
- Ability to work as part of a strong and successful team to solve problems in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience working in fast-paced, hands-on, adaptive environments, ideally including time with a company in a hyper-growth period
- Experience with digital patient records (EMR / EHR) or similar would be a big plus
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written
WHAT'S AWAITING YOU AT ADA :
- Join our global health mission to improve health of billions of people around the world
- Work in an international environment (55+ nationalities) and with real doctors
- Work with cross-functional & diverse teams of smart, purpose-driven peers
- Work wherever you feel most comfortable – home, office, or a bit of both
- Receive financial support to help set up your home office space
- Enjoy your country specific vacation days to unplug, rest and recharge
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance with our flexible working hours and locations
- Meet and collaborate with colleagues via community days, virtual coffee chats, company parties, team celebrations
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that we do NOT accept applications sent via email. All applications need to be completed using the online form.
All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.
*Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.